Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.3 PML default choice
From: Brian W. Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-13 15:14:35

The selection logic for the PML is very confusing and doesn't follow the
standard priority selection. The reasons for this are convoluted and not
worth discussing here. The bottom line, however, is that the OB1 PML will
be the default *UNLESS* the PSM (PathScale/Qlogic) MTL can be chosen, in
which case the CM PML is used by default.

Brian