Subject: [OMPI devel] FLOSS Weekly and comment about Mercurial
From: Paul Franz (theandromedan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-11 16:57:08

I was listening to FLOSS Weekly and I heard it commented the Open MPI
development team was "waiting for a few more tools to get a little more
mature" before moving completely over to Mercurial. Does anybody
enumerate what is meant by that comment? Is there anything that the
Mercurial community do to help?

Paul Franz