Subject: [OMPI devel] Disappearing for US holidays...
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-22 09:04:52

FYI: I'm going mostly offline for the next two weeks. Depending on
how stir-crazy I get, I may still surface periodically for some
email. So don't expect quick replies from me until January. :-)

Due to Cisco corporate policy, I'll be shutting down most of my MTT
runs as well (power savings, yadda yadda yadda -- we're not likely to
be changing much in the code base over the holidays, anyway).

Cisco Systems