Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Thread/Process affinity for Mac OS X
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-12 11:29:12

But we don't want the child to inherit affinity from the orted anyway,
so I don't see why the exec call is an issue for us. The MPI proc sets
its own affinity during MPI_Init using the paffinity framework, so it
looks to me like the only thing missing is the correct set_affinity
code in the darwin paffinity module.