Subject: [OMPI devel] Dec ORTE meeting
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-08 15:38:19

We have moved the Dec ORTE meeting from the Sun facility in Menlo Park
to Cisco Building 3 in San Jose. See https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Dec08Meeting
  for details.

I need to know everyone's name who will be attending; I have to
register you for a guest badge, etc. Here's the names I have so far:

Ralph Castain
Thomas Herault
George Bosilca
Tim Mattox
Torsten Hoefler
Rolf Vandevaart

If I missed you, let me know.

I'm unsure if Rich or Pasha will be attending -- they're meeting to
discuss other stuff at that time. Rich/Pasha -- I can get you guys a
small conference room nearby in Cisco if it would be convenient. They
you could join us for some of the critical ORTE sessions...?

Cisco Systems