Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] -display-map
From: Greg Watson (g.watson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-08 11:56:46

Hi Ralph,

This is now in 1.3rc2, thanks. However there are a couple of problems.
Here is what I see:

[Jarrah.watson.ibm.com:58957] <noderesolve name="node0"
resolved="Jarrah.watson.ibm.com">

For some reason each line is prefixed with "[...]", any idea why this
is? Also the end tag should be "/>" not ">".

Thanks,

Greg