Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] make dependency problem?
From: Ralf Wildenhues (Ralf.Wildenhues_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-07 07:23:07

Hello Eugene, Jeff,

the interesting data points here would be the dependency tracking scheme
selected by automake (CCDEPMODE in ompi/mca/bml/r2/Makefile), with and
without --enable-dependency-tracking passed to configure.

Also, the contents of ompi/mca/bml/r2/.deps/bml_r2.Plo, after ensuring
that a dependency tracking scheme other than "none" is selected, and
then removing bml_r2.o once and rebuilding.

Also, which compiler, and version, and which Solaris release?

Thanks,
Ralf