Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Jan ORTE meeting
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-05 09:05:48

On Dec 5, 2008, at 8:05 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> Since Rich was already unable to attend the July meeting, I would
> like to find a way to accommodate his schedule if possible. I'm not
> sure that it is critical that we have a meeting too hard on the
> heels of the Dec one, so perhaps something in Feb (or even March)
> makes the most sense.
>
> Given travel restrictions, perhaps a telepresence approach makes the
> most sense. I'm willing and able to travel within reason, so the
> Forum or midwest is fine with me. I sympathize with Rich's travel
> situation wrt the Forum dates, but I don't know how to provide the
> telepresence to ORNL. Jeff: do you?

I'm checking on whether there are Telepresence rooms in Tennessee.
FWIW, I don't think there are any in ABQ yet.

Also, keep in mind that I can usually only get mainstream Cisco
Telepresence rooms for 1-2 hours at a time. Boxborough is a
"mainstream" Cisco office (read: a big office with lots of people who
use Telepresence). Louisville is small and relatively easy to
schedule Telepresence time.

> Perhaps we should discuss this at the Tues telecon? Might go faster
> there. Anyone who isn't going to be on that telecon should please
> speak up on this email thread ASAP.

That sounds good. Let's talk next Tuesday - right after we release

Cisco Systems