Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Jan ORTE meeting
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-05 08:05:51

Since Rich was already unable to attend the July meeting, I would like
to find a way to accommodate his schedule if possible. I'm not sure
that it is critical that we have a meeting too hard on the heels of
the Dec one, so perhaps something in Feb (or even March) makes the
most sense.

Given travel restrictions, perhaps a telepresence approach makes the
most sense. I'm willing and able to travel within reason, so the Forum
or midwest is fine with me. I sympathize with Rich's travel situation
wrt the Forum dates, but I don't know how to provide the telepresence
to ORNL. Jeff: do you?

Perhaps we should discuss this at the Tues telecon? Might go faster
there. Anyone who isn't going to be on that telecon should please
speak up on this email thread ASAP.

Ralph