Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Jan ORTE meeting
From: Richard Graham (rlgraham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-04 19:47:13

How about if we start on this over e-mail and phone ? A face-to-face
meeting is good, but I am already booked Jan 5-9, maybe 12-13, Jan 16-Feb
6th, and Feb 8-11. I would prefer not to tack on something at the end of
the MPI Forum meeting, as I will have been gone from home for most of the
month before. If people would be willing to do this at ORNL, I would be
available Jan 14-15, and after Feb 11th.

Rich