Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] gather-bug reminder/re-post
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-25 07:18:10

On Nov 24, 2008, at 1:34 PM, Peter Kjellstrom wrote:

> I originally posted this to the users list maybe it should have gone
> here. I
> talked to Jeff Squyres about this bug at SC08 and he thought it
> would be nice
> to have it fixed before 1.3.
> The bug probably is in ompi/datatype/
> dt_copy.c:ompi_ddt_copy_content_same_ddt
> unless I misunderstood Jeff :-)
> Original post:

Sorry for the delays; almost no real work got done by many of us last
week because of SC08. But I spoke to George about this issue last
Thursday afternoon, and now I see that George committed r20034 that
looks like it's a fix for this issue:

Can you give the OMPI trunk a whirl and see if this fixes the problem
for you?

Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems