Subject: [OMPI devel] IOF round 2
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-20 15:25:38

Hi all

I believe I have fixed the IOF problems reported by Tim M a week ago
(11/13). The fixes are in a separate Hg branch:

http://www.open-mpi.org/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/rhc/iof/

Before I bring these to the trunk - and eventually migrate them to the
1.3 branch - would some of you like to run an MTT pass across the
branch? I have run it through some of the tests that reported issues
before, and it seems to be working just fine - but I wanted to offer a
chance for people to test it prior to bringing it back into the trunk.

Please let me know if/when you can do this so I can plan on when to
bring this over to the trunk. If I don't hear from folks by Dec 1,
I'll just bring it into the trunk so it can get tested there.

Thanks
Ralph