I've reviewed and updated the entire README file, but have several
questions that need to be answered by others in the community. I
committed all my changes, but marked sections of the file with "***"
where there's still a question about what needs to be updated.
Here's a summary of the problem areas:
- I sent a question about supported ORTE environments already
- I sent a question about tested platforms already
- --enable-progress-threads is effectively broken, right? Should we
just disable / remove it in v1.3? (and remove all mention of it in
- Is the following statement true?
Open MPI will, by default, choose to use "cm" if it finds a cm-
supported network at run-time.
- There's a big chunk of text about MX that I have no idea if it's
still up-to-date / correct or not.
- Please read the list of MCA frameworks to ensure that I got the
brief descriptions correct and didn't leave any frameworks out