Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] libevent
From: Leonardo Fialho (lfialho_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-07 15:47:36

George,

I made some tests with the libevent but probably I´m doing something
wrong... because it does not work.

struct timeval time;
opal_event_t *ev;

ev = (opal_event_t*)malloc(sizeof(opal_event_t));
opal_evtimer_set(ev, my_func, NULL);
time.tv_sec = 10;
time.tv_usec = 0;
opal_evtimer_add(ev, &time);

I saw that opal_evtimer_add/set are macros for event_add/set (from
libevent, no?)
I´m trying to put this code on a PML, but on this application no
messages are exchanged.

Thanks,
Leonardo