Subject: [OMPI devel] libevent
From: Leonardo Fialho (lfialho_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-07 13:32:32

Hi All,

Does the libevent works with an application which does not communicate?

i.e. I have an application which does not receive or send messages for a
long time, but on the PML layer a have defined some event using the
ORTE_TIMER_EVENT(time, func) macro. This macro will be should be called
after time seconds, no? On my tests it does not occur, only if any
communication occurs.

Did I made any mistake?

--
Leonardo Fialho
Computer Architecture and Operating Systems Department - CAOS