Subject: [OMPI devel] Dec meeting
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-07 10:48:03

Hi folks

Just wanted to let you know that I have updated the wiki page for the
Dec design meeting with a proposed agenda. Some off-list discussions
have added a little more detail to some of the areas, and modified
some of the priorities - as you will see, the plate is going to be -
very- full.

Accordingly, at that meeting, we will try to setup a time/place for a
follow-on meeting to complete the remaining topics. Tentatively, we
are looking at Jan/Feb somewhere in the midwest - you know you'll love
it at that time of year. :-)

Ralph