Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Error after ompi-restart
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-04 11:00:28

Leonardo,

Sorry I have been really slow in replying, I have been pretty swamped
lately.

What version of the trunk are you using? I've been seeing C/R failures
starting around r19872, but I haven't had time to focus on trying to
find out what is going wrong.

You may be right in your assessment below, I'll try to look into it
this week. If you find that making this changes fixes your problem,
let me know and I'll apply the patch.

Thanks,
Josh