Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Amateur Guidance
From: Shipman, Galen M. (gshipman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-03 09:53:31

The TEG paper is woefully out of date, we don't use that interface anymore.

Try the following for dated, but more relevant info:

http://www.open-mpi.org/papers/euro-pvmmpi-2006-hpc-protocols

http://www.open-mpi.org/papers/workshop-2006/wed_01_pt2pt.pdf

These cover the point-to-point infrastructure which has changed in some ways
but not dramatically.

There are quite a few other areas covered here:

http://www.open-mpi.org/papers/workshop-2006/

Happy Hunting..

- Galen