Subject: [OMPI devel] Dec ORTE design meeting
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-31 12:03:29

Hello all

Those of us who participated in the July ORTE meeting had so much fun,
we decided it was worth doing again! :-)

Seriously, there are design issues that would benefit by a face-to-
face meeting with a whiteboard. We have posted a list of topics and
the proposed dates on the wiki:

https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Dec08Meeting

Anyone is of course welcome to participate. The meeting is being held
at the Sun offices in Menlo Park, CA, right after the MPI Forum.
Further details, along with a more detailed agenda, will follow.

Please let us know if you plan to participate. If desired, we will
strive to setup telecons for remote participation on specific topics.

Ralph