Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.3 release date?
From: Brad Benton (bradford.benton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-22 20:43:18

Greg,
Here is the latest schedule that we have for getting 1.3 out the door:
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/milestone/Open%20MPI%201.3

Basically, this schedule sets Nov. 10 as the release date with a backup date
of Nov. 17.
Here is a bit more detail as to the release to beta and then to release
candidate 1,
prior to the general release (lifted from the wiki):
   1.3 beta: Target: October 27, 2008
   1.3 rc1: Target: November 3, 2008
   1.3 release: Target: November 10, 2008
--Brad