Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.3 release date?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-17 06:38:53

Greg -- I defer to George/Brad for plans of the specific release date.

We hope to be feature complete by early next week. This clears the
way for a "beta" release. Specifically, there's two things we're
waiting for:

1. Some FT stuff that Tim/Josh think can be done by this weekend
2. A critical code review for a big openib BTL change that will be
done when Pasha and I are at the Chicago Forum meeting on Monday

On Oct 15, 2008, at 4:48 PM, Greg Watson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Has a release date been set for 1.3?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg