Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.2.8 testing
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-13 14:41:49

I'll test 1.2.8 on our Lobo system tomorrow (out today). Primary issue
we are seeing there frankly is that some of the tests simply fail when
you get up to 16ppn - in one case, it appears that the memory
allocated during the test overflows available memory on the node when
you get that many procs. So sorting out which tests run at 16ppn and
which don't has become a bit of a challenge.

I'll see what I can do, though.
Ralph