Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Should visibility and memchecker abort configure?
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-03 09:32:22

On Oct 3, 2008, at 9:26 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> However, what about memchecker? Per my earlier note that crossed
> this one, is the current behavior a "bug"?

As I said if one request the memchecker and we cannot satisfy it, then
we should exit with a big error message that clearly state that we are
unable to find any (or some specific) version of the valgrind libraries.

The behavior related to memchecker you described in your second email
seems like a deviation from this, so from my perspective it should be
considered as a bug.

   george.