Subject: [OMPI devel] RDMA CM CPC HG ready again
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-30 10:05:14

(putting this on devel just so that others can see it)

Ok, I put in all the things in the RDMA CM CPC HG tree that we've
talked about and it now should work out of the box with:

- any iwarp (no need for kernel hacks to have initiator send first)
- any IB (setup the stuff to do the initiator_depth and
responder_resources properly)
- any [valid but] bizarre IP addressing scheme

Could everyone try the HG tree again to ensure it still/now works for
you out of the box?

     http://www.open-mpi.org/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/jsquyres/openib-fd-
progress/

Try with changeset 106 (b046bf97deab) or later. The only thing that
is missing is a bit better scalability on allocating buffers for the
CTS. Now that all the other changes are in, I'll be working on that
today and tomorrow.

Cisco Systems