Subject: [OMPI devel] HG OMPI mirror is back
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-26 13:14:49

The official HG OMPI mirror is back.

We tried some pull's from the the new mirror with a tree that was
cloned before the rebuild and had some limited success. It *seemed*
to pull down ok, but there was a complicated merge at the end that, to
be blunt, I didn't have time to figure out. :-\

So I think that if you have a clone of the old HG OMPI tree, you might
be able to continue if you can endure a slightly complicated merge.
If not, your best bet is likely to create an "hg diff" of your tree
and apply it to a new clone of the HG OMPI tree.

Sorry for all the hassle, folks.

Cisco Systems