Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk temporarily closed
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-25 17:21:03

One caveat to this: the ompi-svn-mirror HG mirror of the SVN
repository is still offline; we had to rebuild it from scratch (which
takes a long time -- it probably won't be back online until tomorrow
at the earliest).

We're not entirely sure what will happen when people who had cloned
the original ompi-svn-mirror HG tree execute an "hg pull" when the new
mirror comes back online.

Please let us know if you are using a clone of the ompi-svn-mirror HG
tree; thanks.

On Sep 25, 2008, at 4:41 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> SVN and trac are now back.
>
> We think everything is working properly again; please let us know if
> you find that you don't have permission to do something that you're
> supposed to be able to do.
>

> On Sep 25, 2008, at 2:03 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
>> On Sep 25, 2008, at 1:44 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
>>
>>> The SVN trunk has been temporarily closed due to what may be an
>>> accidental commit.
>>>

>> The entire OMPI SVN is now offline (vs. just the trunk).
>>
>> --
>> Jeff Squyres
>> Cisco Systems

> Jeff Squyres