Subject: [OMPI devel] Upgrade GNU auto tools?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-18 08:24:30

Autoconf and Libtool released updates recently (to v2.63 and v2.2.6a,
respectively). I have tested these versions with a local trunk
checkout and they seem to work fine.

Any objections to moving the nightly trunk and v1.3 tarballs to these
versions?

m4=m4-1.4.11
ac=autoconf-2.63
am=automake-1.10.1
lt=libtool-2.2.6a

(we're still pre-1.3 lockdown, so I figured it was ok to move)

Cisco Systems