Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] -display-map and mpi_spawn
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-11 09:09:31

It already somewhat does. If you use --display-map at mpirun, you
automatically get display-map whenever MPI_Spawn is called.

We didn't provide a mechanism by which you could only display-map for
MPI_Spawn (and not for the original mpirun), but it would be trivial
to do so - just have to define an info-key for that purpose. Is that
what you need?