Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI 1.3 problems
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-04 16:39:42

After investigation, Jeff and I found that svn was up to its old - and
infuriating - tricks again. Doing an "svn up" on a v1.3 branch
resulted in a tree that wouldn't successfully build. Blowing that away
and getting a fresh checkout resulted in a successful build that ran
fine.

So I would advise being careful about updating - some of these recent
changes look like they really need a fresh checkout to avoid wasting
time chasing "ghost" problems.

Ralph