Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI 1.3 problems
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-04 15:50:01

I just did my usual configure and build, Jeff - got the following:

/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot create regular file `/Users/rhc/
openmpi/share/man/man3/MPI_Group_c2f.3': No such file or directory
/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot create regular file `/Users/rhc/
openmpi/share/man/man3/MPI_Group_compare.3': No such file or directory
/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot create regular file `/Users/rhc/
openmpi/share/man/man3/MPI_Group_difference.3': No such file or
directory
/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot create regular file `/Users/rhc/
openmpi/share/man/man3/MPI_Group_excl.3': No such file or directory
/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot create regular file `/Users/rhc/
openmpi/share/man/man3/MPI_Group_f2c.3': No such file or directory
/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot create regular file `/Users/rhc/
openmpi/share/man/man3/MPI_Group_free.3': No such file or directory
/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot create regular file `/Users/rhc/
openmpi/share/man/man3/MPI_Group_incl.3': No such file or directory
/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot create regular file `/Users/rhc/
openmpi/share/man/man3/MPI_Group_intersection.3': No such file or
directory

This was on a pre-existing branch that I "svn up"d - is it possible we
are being burned by svn not doing an "up" correctly again?