Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Problem with SVN access.
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-04 14:57:08

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with those tools.

But I do SVN actions all the time from a variety of locations around
the internet and have not had problems. Do command-line checkouts
work? Do you have network connectivity to Try
commands like:

svn co
telnet 80

If you don't have network connectivity to the server, then your GUI
commands won't work.

On Aug 4, 2008, at 2:01 PM, Anton Soppelsa wrote:

> Dear OpenMPI repository maintainers,
> I tryed to download the source code of OpenMPI with a couple of SVN
> graphical clients, namely the SVN plug-in for eclipse and Tortoise
> SVN. It simply does not work. i receive the following errors:
> Tortoise:
> Command: Checkout from, revision
> HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included Error: OPTIONS of ''
> : could not connect to server ( Finished!:
> Subclipse:
> RA layer request failed
> svn: OPTIONS of '': could not
> connect to server (
> This is the first project that does not work with the above plugins.
> Any ideas how to solve this problem?
> Cheers,
> Anton

Cisco Systems