Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI 1.3 problems
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-04 14:25:02

Well, I unfortunately cannot test this right now Greg - the 1.3 branch
won't build due to a problem with the man page installation script.
The fix is in the trunk, but hasn't migrated across yet.

:-//

My guess is that you are caught on some stage where the hanging bugs
hadn't been fixed, but you cannot update to the current head of the
1.3 branch as it won't compile. All I can suggest is shifting to the
trunk (which definitely works) for now as the man page fix should
migrate soon.

Ralph