Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI 1.3 problems
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-04 14:12:31

Depending upon the r-level, there was a problem for awhile with the
system hanging that was caused by a couple of completely unrelated
issues. I believe these have been fixed now - at least, it is fixed on
the trunk for me under that same system. I'll check 1.3 now - it could
be that some commits are missing over there.