Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk hangs since r19010
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-29 09:31:28

I ran few tests and the only combination leading to a deadlock is
openib and self. As openib is the only BTL supporting self
communications (except self of course), I guess it interfere with self
in some more or less strange ways. I didn't had the time to dig deeper
yet to see what exactly happens there, I'll schedule this later today.

   george.