Subject: [OMPI devel] MCA_BTL_BASE_VERSION_1_0_1 and MCA_BTL_BASE_VERSION_1_0_0
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-28 20:43:16

Since the trunk has now been bumped to MCA v2.0, and all frameworks
have also been bumped to v2.0, are these two #defines relevant anymore:

MCA_BTL_BASE_VERSION_1_0_1
MCA_BTL_BASE_VERSION_1_0_0

I know there was at least one BTL being developed at an organization
that may not have kept up with the trunk. Do we need to put in
backwards compatibility for that BTL, or should we delete these
#defines?

Cisco Systems