Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk hangs since r19010
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-28 11:49:42

I'm a little bit lost here. You're stating that openib,self doesn't
work while openib does? In other words that adding self to the BTL
leads to deadlocks?

   george.

PS: Btw, it is not supposed to work at all, except in the case where
openib handle internal messages (where the source and destination is
the same process).