Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.3 branch
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-24 15:12:38

There is another hidden danger here that has bitten us before -
namely, I challenge someone to remember that they fixed something last
week that (a) really does need to go over to 1.3, (b) hasn't already
done so, and (c) isn't now intertwined with someone else's interim fix
that they don't think should go over to 1.3 yet, if at all!

Good luck sorting it all out - I figure I'll just worry about making
the trunk work and leave the 1.3 transition issues to you brighter
minds. ;-)