Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.3 branch
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-24 10:44:44

Terry,

I did not and I will not enforce any policy at this point. I'm
confident developers in this community can take such decisions by
themselves, without restrictions from the RM. As a hint, the most
basic common sense (make sure it compile and it really solve the
problem it is supposed to solve without introducing new ones) is a
good decision metric.

   george.