Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.3 branch
From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-24 09:55:02

It might be worthwhile to spell out the conditions of when someone
should let changes soak or not. Considering your changeset 19011 was
putback without much soak time. I am not saying 19011 needed more soak
time just that I think it adds potential confusion as to what one really
needs to do versus amount of code a change.

--td