Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.3 branch
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 11:54:00

Unfortunately over the last couple of days I realize that the patches
from the trunk are moved to the 1.3 too rapidly and usually without
much testing. I would like to remember to everybody that the 1.3,
while opened for community commits, is supposed to become stable at
one point and that we should do the best efforts to keep it that way
as long as possible.

Please allows few days of testing time before moving your patches from
the trunk to the 1.3.

   george.