Subject: [OMPI devel] New trac milestone: v1.4
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-15 16:54:20

I created a new trac milestone today: v1.4.

So if you have stuff that you know won't make it for v1.3, but you
definitely want it in the next version, go ahead and label it for v1.4
(as opposed to the amorphous "Future" milestone, which means "we'll do
it someday -- possibly v1.4, possibly later").

Cisco Systems