Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] SM latency regression
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-12 14:05:10

I'm tracked the SM performance over the last couple of months and I
didn't notice any major change on the performance side. I guess there
is the architecture factor involved in this. My tests are performed on
a PPC (MAC OS X) and on a dual core AMD.

What is the architecture where you noticed the performance degradation ?

   Thanks,
     george.