Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] PLM consistency: priority
From: Aurélien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-11 11:07:16

We don't want the user to have to select by hand the best PML. The
logic inside the current selection process selects the best pml for
the underlying network. However changing the priority is pretty
meaningless from the user's point of view. So while retaining the
selection process including priorities, we might want to remove the
priority parameter, and use only the pml=ob1,cm syntax from the user's
point of view.

Aurelien