Subject: [OMPI devel] Branching the trunk for 1.3, and branch update policy
From: Brad Benton (bradford.benton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-24 22:33:39

All:

The trunk is now ready to be branched for the 1.3 release. Jeff has
volunteered to do the branch in his copious spare time (thanks Jeff!). So,
I expect that to happen either this evening or sometime tomorrow.

There are numerous tickets to resolve to get 1.3 ready for release. So, for
the time being (i.e., the next 2-4 weeks) we will not be formally managing
updates to the 1.3 branch. However, please relate all checkins to one or
more tickets. Also, please ensure that large changes get reviewed before
checking in.

Thanks,
--brad