Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] autogen error
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-19 11:50:43

Ah! Looks like your "ls" must be aliased to include colors or somesuch.

So I think the real culprit here is that we need to ensure to use an
unaliased "ls" when getting the list of components. I can fix up
autogen to do this.

Ralf: if it's more correct to also quote the m4_define first argument,
I'll do that, too.

Cisco Systems