Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Does Open MPI class exist?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-27 12:48:17

I am unaware of any formal classes that are offered on a regular
basis; we periodically do tutorials at various conferences, though
(George just did one at the Linux Clusters Institute conference a few
weeks ago).

Your post finally motivated me to take the last few steps and publish
a bunch of instructional Open MPI videos on the web site. See this
post for some details:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2008/05/5737.php

Hopefully, those will be helpful to you.

On May 21, 2008, at 6:36 PM, Jennis Pruett wrote:

> I would dearly like a week-long class on Open MPI -
> what it is, does, how to build, parameter tweaking, etc.
>
> Does anyone know if such a class exists *anywhere* ?

Cisco Systems