Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Memory hooks stuff
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-27 10:14:14

To accommodate timezones spanning from US Mountain to Israel, let's
have the teleconference tomorrow, Wednesday 28 May 2008:

- 10:30am US Eastern time
- 8:30am US Mountain time
- 5:30pm Israel time

I'll send around callin information to the following people (let me
know if anyone else wants to attend):

- Terry D
- Gleb N
- Patrick G
- Pasha S
- Brian B
- Jeff S

On May 23, 2008, at 7:19 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Brian and I were chatting the other day about random OMPI stuff and
> the topic of the memory hooks came up again. Brian was wondering if
> we should [finally] revisit this topic -- there's a few things that
> could be done to make life "better". Two things jump to mind:
>
> - using mallopt on Linux
> - doing *something* on Solaris
>
> It would probably be worthwhile to have a teleconf about this in the
> near future for anyone who is interested. I propose any time before
> 4pm US Eastern on Wednesday, 28 May, 2008.
>
> Who would be interested in discussing this stuff? (me, Brian, ?
> someone from Sun?, ...?)
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> Cisco Systems