Subject: [OMPI devel] Memory hooks stuff
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-23 07:19:01

Brian and I were chatting the other day about random OMPI stuff and
the topic of the memory hooks came up again. Brian was wondering if
we should [finally] revisit this topic -- there's a few things that
could be done to make life "better". Two things jump to mind:

- using mallopt on Linux
- doing *something* on Solaris

It would probably be worthwhile to have a teleconf about this in the
near future for anyone who is interested. I propose any time before
4pm US Eastern on Wednesday, 28 May, 2008.

Who would be interested in discussing this stuff? (me, Brian, ?
someone from Sun?, ...?)

Cisco Systems