On May 15, 2008, at 8:46 AM, Gleb Natapov wrote:
>> Any other reviewers would be welcome... :-)
> I'll look at it next week too.
>>> - some random style cleanup
>>> - fix a few minor memory leaks
These two are the only ones that are really separate from the rest.
>>> - adapt _ini.c to accept the "receive_queues" field in the file
>>> - move 90% of _setup_qps() from _ini.c to _component.c
>>> - move what was left of _setup_qps() into the main
>>> _register_mca_params() function
>>> - adapt init_one_hca() to detect conflicting receive_queues values
>>> from the INI file
>>> - after the _component.c loop calling init_one_hca():
>>> - call setup_qps() to parse the final receive_queues string value
>>> - traverse all resulting btls and initialize their HCAs (if they
>>> weren't already): setup some lists and call prepare_hca_for_use()
> It is better to have separate patch (and commit) for each of these
> Doing review and dialing with bugs is much easier this way.
I'll separate out the first two into separate fixes; I can even commit
those because they're pretty harmless and small. FWIW: all of the
style changes were because I tried several approaches for the
receive_queues stuff before I found one that worked (i.e., I adapted
style of code that I touched, but then ended up reverting everything
except the style changes).