Subject: [OMPI devel] Trunk Compilation Troubles: There is no "orte/util/show_help.h"
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-14 05:18:12

Hey guys,

Maybe it's just me, but compiling a fresh checkout of the trunk
(r18436) doesn't work for me because two .c files miss
"orte/util/show_help.h". The attached patch fixes this for me.

Cheers
-Andi

Andreas Schäfer
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net
(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!

  • text/plain attachment: patch